05 Apr 1065 Shadybrook Lane, Napa
JUST LISTED! Open this Sunday, April 7 from 11a-3p
4 BR | 2.5 BA | 3011 SF | 2 Acre Lot| Built 1953
Live out the Napa Valley dream on this stunning two-acre property minutes from downtown Napa, award winning restaurants, and top-rated schools.
Rustic and contemporary elements are combined throughout this farmhouse chic home. The updated kitchen, with a blend of butcher block and quartz countertops, apron sink, Wolf range, and breakfast nook, flows into the comfortable and spacious family room. French doors create an indoor/outdoor living experience where hot air balloons float by in the morning and brilliant red and orange sunsets stun.
The formal living room and dining provide extra space for entertaining, with floor to ceiling windows where the light pours in and the eye is drawn to the sweeping valley and hillside views. Three bedrooms and two updated baths complete the main living level.
The spacious master suite spans across the entire second floor, and offers a sitting area, window seat, and private balcony, as well as an elegant en suite with large soaking tub, stand-alone shower, double vanity, and large walk-in closet.
- Updated kitchen with Wolf range and butler’s pantry
- Downstairs studio apartment with separate entrance for in-laws or extra income
- Panoramic views throughout home and multiple outdoor entertaining spaces
- Hike to waterfall within 10 minutes from the front door
- 2-acres of land ready to be developed, with tractor and attachments included