08 Jul 1136 Hedgeside Ave | Napa Valley
Lovely Napa Compound! Offered at $1,200,000
4 BD | 2.5 BA | 1829 SF | 1.04 AC
1136 HEDGESIDE AVE. is a lovely compound on 1.04 acres in North Napa off Monticello Road. This sprawling compound features endless possibilities; there is a large lot on the far right side of the property with RV/Boat parking, and additional buildings, etc. The 2-car garage has a large storage room with built in shelving and a workshop. Bonus items include a greenhouse and chicken coop! The grounds are gorgeous and spacious on their own, but a pool could be easily added for hot summer days. Whether working or playing-this unique country property can fit everything, and everyone with ease!
- Tile floors, spacious and open floor plan, sliding doors lead to patio and rear grounds.
- A beautiful brick fireplace features a wood-burning stove.
- The built-in and wired entertainment center offers effortless movie nights.
- The great room is open and allows for easy entertaining and dining.
- A gracious chef’s kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, granite counters throughout, a side butlers pantry, gas range, built-in microwave, double-sink and ample storage.
- The center island offers additional seating and storage
- The master suite features a private bath, and large walk-in closet.
- Master en suite bath offers a gorgeous oversized walk-in shower with tiled walls, travertine flooring, granite counters and dual ceramic basin sinks and separate water closet.
- Guest bath features sliding glass doors to private deck with pergola.
- Guest bath features granite counters, travertine floors, tiled shower with hand-held sprayer, and top flush toilet.
- 3rd bedroom/office with large closet.
- 4th bedroom, with walk-in closet, lies off breezeway/laundry room.
- Another unit features a 2-room restaurant-style kitchen with commercial reach-in refrigerators.
- View to main house from deck off out-building.
- A greenhouse lies just off the restaurant-style kitchen, allowing for easy access to fresh herbs, vegetables and fruit!
- On the far side of the property lies a large studio with wet bar and private patio.
- An additional barn/large garage with a storage room, RV/boat parking, and adjacent chicken coop makes this a truly unique country property with endless possibilities.
- Large, mature trees offer shade and opportunities for growing a variety of plants.
- This property is spacious and open, with a gorgeous front and backyard.
- Gardens adjacent to wine cellar.
- Large pavilion for outdoor dining and entertaining lies just off the stone, underground wine cellar