14 Jul 301 Troon Dr, Napa
4 BR | 3 BA | 3082 SF | 7640 SF Lot
Tranquil waterfalls, grassy knolls, resident pool and tennis await you at this Silverado Springs private home community.
You’ll be wowed when you enter the grand foyer with cathedral ceilings, skylights, and living room with custom stone fireplace. The adjacent formal dining room boasts an eye-catching and elegant chandelier with plenty of room for those holiday dinners.
Entertain in style from the bar that opens to an easy flow contemporary chef’s kitchen, into casual dining and family room with a tiled gas fireplace, built-in shelves, storage and entertainment area.
Shining hardwood floors throughout continue up the stairs opening into the master bedroom where the third fireplace resides in the sitting area. Rounding out the large master suite is a gorgeous marble bathroom, separate sinks, plentiful storage cabinets, deep soak tub, massive shower and a dream walk-in closet with built-ins. Two large guest bedrooms share a beautifully remodeled guest bath.
Now for the out-of-doors! Great entertaining on the backyard veranda, with a covered patio with sky lights and 3 built-in heaters for all season outdoor living. The landscaping is exquisite with established foliage, and overlooks a community greenbelt and path.
- Chef’s kitchen has an enormous island, Viking appliances including a 6-burner gas stove, warming oven, microwave oven and built-in refrigerator
- Office/bedroom on the first floor with built-in shelving, hardwood floors and crown molding
- Laundry room/sink with large counters for folding and spacious cabinetry
- 3 fireplaces
- Fine custom Brookhaven wood cabinets throughout
- AC/ and central heating
- 3 car garage with tile floor