19 Jul 3181 Tiffany Lane | Napa
Modern architecture meets old world craftsmanship in this one-of-a-kind Josh & Pat Chandler custom-built home in a private gated community. Featured on HGTV, this stunning Napa home exudes contemporary design complemented by warm traditional European elements including reclaimed materials and hand-troweled plaster walls. Virtually every room enjoys beautiful nature views. The expansive layout and many outdoor spaces assure seamless entertaining.
Exquisitely designed with graceful curves of glass, this eco-friendly 2990+/- square foot architectural gem with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths is as distinctive and special as they come. A floor-to-ceiling wall of glass and gas fireplace accented by decorative reclaimed metal highlight the charming living room. The sun-filled gourmet kitchen with reclaimed wide plank wood floors and exposed wood beam ceiling is a chef’s delight that opens to the windowed dining area for easy serving. Spill outside to the backyard entertaining area with a stone patio on lovely days!
- Center island with painted concrete counter & pendant lighting
- Premium Viking, Fisher Paykel appliances, antique farm sink & walk-in pantry
- Curved reclaimed wood staircase leads to the divine master suite with 16th Century cabinet doors, gas fireplace, reclaimed marble chair railing & farmhouse-type door to a Juliet balcony
- Spacious walk-in closet w/skylight and energy-efficient washer/dryer in master bath
- Spa-like master bath offers radiant heat flooring, glass shower, huge soaking tub & private deck
- 3rd BR/home office with amazing window wall, built-in bookcases & closet
- Exquisite grounds enveloped by trees, complete with a bocce ball court
- Oversized detached 2-car garage with skylight
- Meyer Lemon, Fig & Lime trees plus garden beds for herbs and vegetables
- Fabulous in-ground swimming pool for community residents
- Prime Southwest Napa address near excellent schools, fine dining, diverse shopping, parks and freeway